This page is a list of all of the videos, lesson observations, and downloads that have been uploaded after the website was first created.
If you are a subscriber (or a lapsed subscriber), this could help you to know which videos are new, so that you know where to focus your attention.
FEB 6, 2021: Website created
1. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics: Pedagogy behind the Beginner Events
2. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics Pedagogy: Intermediate Events
1. Teaching the Cello: Vibrato "Jail"
2. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics Pedagogy: Advanced Events
3. Teaching the Person: Non-Oppressive Teaching
1. Updated Cellympics Pedagogy: Beginner Events. (added a short bit before the observation)
1. Teaching the Person: Child-Led Learning Gone Right
2. Teaching the Person: Everybody Wants to be Heard
3. Teaching the Person: Introducing Tenor Clef
4. Observations: I added a new section called "Teacher's Cut," where I voiceover my thoughts about the lesson
5. Teaching the Cello: Setup: Seated Positioning
6. Teaching the Cello: Setup: Bow Hold Mania!
7. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics for Teachers: More Events
1. Teaching the Cello: Theory Sequence, Part 1, 2, & 3
1. Note: I am currently re-vamping a lot of my teaching, as well as doing a great deal of research into intrinsic motivation. I will be back at video-making soon!
2. Teaching the Person: The Isolation Mantra
3. Teaching the Person: Listen & Wait
4. I added an observation to the end of the Isolation Mantra video
5. Teaching the Person: Practice Number
1. Teaching the Person: Music Acquisition
2. Cello Circle: Anatomy for Cellists
3. Teaching the Person: Using Repertoire to Follow the Child
1. Observations: Fixed broken link to Teacher's Cut. I didn't realize this was broken, sorry!
2. Observations: Aldus - I normally don't note new observations here, but I thought I would note that Aldus and I experimented with a jazz tune, in case anyone wants to see that. It is the 1/4/2022 lesson.
3. Forum: There are quite a lot of new members this year, so I thought I would activate the Forum. It is accessible via the main menu. If you want to comment or ask questions about a video or a lesson observation, this would be a good place to do it. As usual, you're welcome to contact me directly!
1. I have been constantly adding lesson observations, but I just uploaded some compilations of Aaron's lessons. The compilations cut out the small talk and follow the sequences.