This page is a list of all of the videos, lesson observations, and downloads that have been uploaded after the website was first created.
If you are a subscriber (or a lapsed subscriber), this could help you to know which videos are new, so that you know where to focus your attention.
FEB 6, 2021: Website created
1. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics: Pedagogy behind the Beginner Events
2. Observations: Zoey playlist
3. Observations: Khaya playlist
4. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics Pedagogy: Intermediate Events
1. Observations: Grace playlist
2. Observations: Group Lessons playlist
3. Observations: Other Students playlist
4. Observations: Parent Engagement playlist
5. Observations: Compilations playlist
6. Teaching the Cello: Vibrato "Jail"
7. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics Pedagogy: Advanced Events
8. Teaching the Person: Non-Oppressive Teaching
1. Updated Cellympics Pedagogy: Beginner Events. (added a short bit before the observation)
1. Teaching the Person: Child-Led Learning Gone Right
2. Teaching the Person: Everybody Wants to be Heard
3. Observations: I will continue to upload lessons but not document them here
4. Teaching the Person: Introducing Tenor Clef
5. Observations: I added a new section called "Teacher's Cut," where I voiceover my thoughts about the lesson
6. Teaching the Cello: Setup: Seated Positioning
7. Teaching the Cello: Setup: Bow Hold Mania!
8. Teaching the Cello: Cellympics for Teachers: More Events
1. Teaching the Cello: Theory Sequence, Part 1, 2, & 3